Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Now, I am in Yuma Arizona 2400 miles from home and it was a 4 day trip of around 600 miles per day.  I Slept in the Prius 3 nights at Walmarts and got a decent nights sleep, the last night was in Yuma, AZ at a motel.  Yesterday was my longest drive of almost 800 miles from Sidell, LA to Kerrville, TX.  So I was a little bit tired!  Today wasn't a very long drive about 350 miles from Benson, AZ and got to Yuma at noon after making a couple stops along the way to look at interesting things and West of Tuscon I saw the largest solar farm in the world according to the lady guard at the gate and then drove north for about 11 miles to see some Petrogylples,  It was a pile of rocks with scribblings on them and the placard said that people had traveled this route called the "Southern Trail" for thousands of years.  So at least I saw some history.

No comments:

Post a Comment