Friday, May 27, 2016

Found some wood at deserted campsites so made me a fire, I had taken along my butane torch to get a fire going and that worked good!

Bought some hot dogs so that's my supper, hard to see in this picture but I have a hot dog over the fire.
I didn't have any hot dog buns but this worked out okay!

There are a few trails so walked some of time to kill some time, I have to walk slow because I get out of breath pretty quick, it's a little over 5000' altitude here.
Court House in Prescott, not a very large city but pretty place to visit.
We were here several years ago, Betty, Jayne and me and we got us something to eat here in Sept 2006 on the square downtown.
Betty and daughter Jayne in Sedona, AZ Sept. 2006.  This is just a picture of when Betty and I and Jayne were out this way.

Well didn't have anything to do so I decided to drive up to Jerome 25 miles or so north of Prescott, an old Copper mining town turned into a tourist destination now and it sits up on the side of a mountain.

Part of Jerome

Thats actually a big 'J' on the mountain top

Me taking a break in Jerome, I was out of breath from climbing some stairs.


Old hotel in Jerome

There was an old ghost town near Jerome and I saw these little Donkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment