Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I discontinued my trip to Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado etc. because I spent too much money on getting my Prius repaired but I had been to most of the places I was going anyway so not a necessity to go back there.

Some of the places I visited while out in Arizona

This was the Quartermaster's house back in the late 1800's in Yuma.

At the Quartermaster Depot State Park in Yuma and they supplied AZ, CA, TX, NM, CO from here with supplies back in the 1800's
Me at the Yuma Proving Grounds in Arizona
My Prius near Williams, AZ and Bob Wells Chevy van, altitude was over 7000' here a was 34 degrees the next morning!
This is Bob Wells full time home and he moves from southern Arizona up into the cooler country during the summers.  Bob is a full time RV'er and has been for several years, has a web site called "Cheap RV Living" and maintains a blog.  He is an excellent writer and photographer.





No comments:

Post a Comment