Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I made the decision to head back to Florida from northern Arizona instead of driving up into UT, WY, MT, CO etc. to save some money for other things.  Pictures below are on my way back east.
Stopped by the Painted Desert National Park just off I40 on the way home, Betty and I were here in 2008 but just thought would take another look, my Golden Age pass lets me into the National Parks for free.
Just some Rocks in New Mexico.
One of the Texas rest stops along the way.
My wife's older sister's grave site in Allen, TX and I was close so just thought I would take a picture for my wife.

From here I drove all the way to Ruston, LA 619 miles away and stopped overnight at a Walmart lot.

Next morning 30th of May I drove to Ocala, FL 777 miles down the road! where I stopped at another Walmart for an overnight stay 
This was a nice clean Walmart and I got a good nights sleep here, no Semi's here and just a couple of other cars.  In the morning it's Fort Myers bound.

May 31, Monday drove from Ocala to Fort Myers, a trip of about 220 miles to our home there.


I'm back home on the 31st of May 2016.
This is an older picture of when I bought the Prius about a year ago.
It's been to Alaska last year and then this month out west to Arizona, my main goal was to get my teeth problems worked on in Mexico where it costs about 75% less than here in Florida.


No comments:

Post a Comment